greetings, i'm a witch boy
end witch gender exclusivity witch boy witches witch
witch boy 2014
women's spaces really need to be invaded by med
I mean mens
friendly reminders that
- Say’ri is over-protective around Tiki, even scolding her for wandering off alone
- If it weren’t for Say’ri, Tiki would never be recruitable or even introduced in the first place
- It was Say’ri who gave Tiki the opportunity to meet the shepherds, and thus, make new friends after losing the ones she made in the Archanea era.
- Did I mention that Say’ri’s overprotective to Tiki?
- Tiki literally acts like a little girl around Say’ri
- Despite Say’ri having a short lifespan than her, Tiki wants to spend a lot of time with her, she sorta said the same thing to the Male Avatar, who she can marry.
- Say’ri commanded the shepherds to protect Tiki and making sure she does not get a single scratch
- Say’ri’s over-protectiveness, unfortunately, makes Tiki feel more lonely because she’s behaving more like a guardian rather than someone who views her as an equal.
- It was Tiki who knew that Say’ri is lying about she has “gotten over” Yen’fay’s death, and she let her knew that she should never hesitate to let out her feelings around her
- It was Say’ri who escorted the shepherds to the Mila Tree to rescue Tiki from Walhart’s men, she obviously cannot rescue her all by herself.
- TIKI IS THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING THAT SAY’RI HAS DONE
- "Your words are a treasure I shall cherish"
Man okay when I got my wisdom teeth out it was a fucking experience. Before the surgery wasn’t too interesting but as soon as I woke up I saw the nurse next to me and was all like “hey… i think… i died… and now I’m in a parallel universe… and i gotta go back to my house and kill…
If you play Pokemon X and Y and you are intending on getting a shiny Gengar from the Gengar event at GameStop, PLEASE READ THIS POST!
I went to GameStop today intending to get my free shiny Gengar (as all of the posters said, free. FREE as in NO PURCHASE NECESSARY) and the employee behind the counter told the customer in front of me that they could only get a card for a shiny Gengar if they pre-ordered Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. That sounded like really shady bullshit to me, so I got out of line, eyed the poster, saw absolutely nothing about pre-ordering being necessary, said “bullcrap,” and left. Later, I googled the event and found an entire reddit thread of people who had the same experience. On this thread, I discovered that GameStop said on its own Facebook page that there is no purchase necessary, and that evidently, some stores have been told to tell customers they had to pre-order. Surprise surprise, GameStop has crappy business practices. Someone on the thread eventually found a store with a manager that insisted that they were supposed to be free and that the other stores were scamming customers.
If this happens to you, DO NOT pay for anything. GameStop is a terrible business as we all know and they do not need your pre-order money. Show them the poster IN THEIR OWN STORE that says “no purchase necessary,” or if it doesn’t, pull up this picture on GameStop’s Facebook page in which it says no purchase necessary on the poster.
I reported this store to Nintendo’s customer service, and they were totally on my side. They said that there is absolutely no purchase or pre-order necessary, they took the store’s information, and took my information in case they need to verify anything more with me. She said that if I know of any other stores that are doing this to report them as well. They even took my serial number just in case they can get me a code directly. Nintendo customer service 10/10. GameStop 0/10.
Here’s Nintendo’s number in case the same thing happens to you: 1-800-255-3700. I don’t recommend calling GameStop, because you never know whether they’re going to be unbiased about it. Nintendo, on the other hand, wants people’s free Pokemon to be free.
Please tell other people about this so they don’t get scammed. Damn I hate GameStop.
HOLY FUCK A SHINY GENGAR, WHAT I’VE ALWAYS WANTED
oh yeah and also important scam information
- Blade Symphony
- Company of Heroes 2
- Don’t Starve
- Grid 2
- Killing Floor
- Payday 2
- Trine 2
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
THESE ARE THE VOYAGES OF THE STARPRISE ENTERSHIP
Bardy Brady sketch from that Skype conversation, in case anyone was interested :V
haha look at me trying to animate and failing
I would kill for this crossover.
dat practical armor
I love every aspect of this.
NO you guys don’t understand, the entire book is like this. They tried to cram in all sorts of representation of different races and the art is gorgeous and it’s GREAT! The picture for a spellcaster is a female human who is wearing BAGGY, NON-SEXUALIZED CLOTHING AND NO MAKEUP because she’s in a dungeon, she doesn’t have time to do her hair cmon.
There are multi-racial elves and I am so fuckin’ happy I can’t even. Like, there’s so much representation in this edition, and I’ve been having a BALL playing it.
i’m alive to see some of the best stuff sometimes…